Monday, February 13, 2012

PHAT JAMS #7 (kind of)


Tape #7. This is probably the best mix tape ever made by a human being, too bad it's also the only tape that was lost over the years so nobody will ever hear it! On the real though, I'm pretty sure I was starting to do some things on this tape. I remember getting fancy with "Return Of The B-Boy" and "The Show" and thinking I was pretty slick. Just for the sake of having all the music together, I remade this one (no mixing). Favourite track: Kool G. Rap's "On The Run" remix. Honourable mentions: Tragedy's "Grand Groove", Beatnuts' "No Equal", Redman's "Tonite's Da Night", Ice Cube & Das EFX's "Check Yo Self" remix, 2Pac's & D.U.'s "I Get Around", Breed & Pac's"Gotta Get Mine", Common's "Soul By The Pound" remix, and Casual's "That's How It Is". The WTF? award: Nothing really, although I'm not sure when I'm going to want to listen to Mesenjaz Of Funk again.


PHAT JAMS #7 (Side A) - Download




PHAT JAMS #7 (Side B) - Download